Wheel Alignment Services
If your vehicle is pulling from one side to another, or if one or more tires are showing signs of premature or uneven wear, you may need a wheel alignment. Our network of auto service centres perform regular checks that will ensure proper wheel alignment and help you avoid costly repairs.
You may need an alignment if:
- You need to hold onto the steering wheel to drive straight ahead
- You’ve just changed the tires
- You’ve been involved in a collision
- Steering or suspension parts such as tie rods, control arms, bushings or idler arm have been changed
- You’ve driven the first 3,000 km in a new car
- Your front-wheel-drive car just had a trans-axial repair
Our network of service centres will also check the steering angle sensor—a feature of many late model vehicles—that senses where you’re holding the steering wheel in relation to the wheels. The sensor works with the stability control systems, and must be reset after a wheel alignment.
If your vehicle requires wheel alignment Services, contact us to connect you with a local shop today. They can discuss service options, book your appointment and offer you the option to pay your bill in easy monthly payments over 36 months to help manage your budget. All loans have the option to pay off the balance at any time without penalties. Contact us for more details.